Clearwater, FL Jet Ski Tours
Ready to discover the waters of Clearwater by jet ski? We offer some of the most unique tours in the area that covers 20 to 30 miles roundtrip with great views of Clearwater Beach and the surrounding areas!
Your adventure tour starts out from the Clearwater Marina and then you head north through the intracoastal area, circling many small spoil islands. Eventually the tour reaches Hurricane Pass where you head out into the Gulf of Mexico between Honeymoon Island and Caladesi Island. In this area, you have up to 30 minutes of free ride time where you can tear it up, get wet, go for a swim or just relax… whatever you want! Then on your Clearwater jet ski tour you cruise south along the beach all the way to Clearwater Pass, even passing Pier 60, south of the marina (water and weather conditions permitting).
The highlight of most experiences include dolphin sightings along with many other species of marine life.
Once here, be ready tear it up and get wet on your jet ski adventure tour!
Also be sure to ask about our military and first responder discounts.
- What do I need to bring?
- A major credit card (NOT a debit card) to cover any incidental damages to the jet ski during your tour
- Valid government issued photo ID for anyone wishing to drive
- When should I arrive?
- Please arrive 45-60 minutes prior to check-in to complete paperwork and prepare for the boating license (if required).
- Please be aware traffic and parking can cause significant delays in peak season so plan accordingly.
- Where do I arrive?
- The address for our jet skis is 25 Causeway Blvd, Slip 25, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767 but directions to our location will also be included in your confirmation email.
- What's your cancellation policy?
- Our tours depart as scheduled on time. Any late arrivals or no shows will not be refunded. Please call us if you are unable to make your reservation or are running late.
- Cancellations made 2 or more hours in advance of your reservation time will not be penalized. Cancellations made less than 2 hours before are subject to a $50 per jet ski penalty.