Private VIP Jet Ski Tour
We now offer a PRIVATE all-inclusive 2-hour island tour!
Departing at 10:45 AM and returning at 12:45 PM, our new 2-hour private all-inclusive tour will run roughly 30 miles roundtrip, heading north to gorgeous Three-Rooker Bar barrier island where you’ll spend 30-60 minutes*.
The island is filled with white sand beaches, clear waters, and a huge variety of seashells. We provide shelling bags (yours to keep afterwards), snorkel gear, snack foods, bottled water, and sunscreen. As always, we still stop for any dolphin sightings along the way! Plenty of high-resolution digital photos taken during the trip and on the island are all included at no additional cost.
Run exclusively by the management staff, this is a limited availability trip only offered Monday-Friday with a maximum of 4 jet skis. Price is $220 per jet ski plus tax and gratuity.
- Additional details
- Please call 727-272-4115 for more information or to reserve
- Time at the island is dependent on travel speed and route preference. We allow you to customize the trip based on your preferences.
- Again, this is a private trip. We do not require a minimum number of jet skis so the trip sells out as soon as any booking is received for any specific day.
- Please refer to our FAQ page for all other details.
- What do I need to bring?
- A major credit card (NOT a debit card) to cover any incidental damages to the jet ski during your tour
- Valid government issued photo ID for anyone wishing to drive
- When should I arrive?
- Please arrive 45-60 minutes prior to check-in to complete paperwork and prepare for the boating license (if required).
- Please be aware traffic and parking can cause significant delays in peak season so plan accordingly.
- Where do I arrive?
- The address for our jet skis is 25 Causeway Blvd, Slip 25, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767 but directions to our location will also be included in your confirmation email.
- What's your cancellation policy?
- Our tours depart as scheduled on time. Any late arrivals or no shows will not be refunded. Please call us if you are unable to make your reservation or are running late.
- Cancellations made 2 or more hours in advance of your reservation time will not be penalized. Cancellations made less than 2 hours before are subject to a $50 per jet ski penalty.